Fire doused at consumer banking the court construction in Lahore

LAHORE: Firefighters get doused the fire that cracked out at Consumer banking Court Lahore’s construction, damaging the court documents as it passes to judges’ places on Thursday.

Based on options, office and rooms of the judges came under the blaze, burning significant documents however no loss of life occurred, as the judges and the employees of the court were successfully evacuated.

The fire brigade vehicles after receiving the data arrived at the spot and doused the fire, air conditioning of the construction was underway. Based on the rescue options, the fire erupted due to a short circuit in the court’s construction, however, the investigation is underway in this respect to unveil the facts.

Previously this month, firefighters had efficiently doused the blaze erupted at the sixth floor of Prime Minister Secretariat construction, located at Structure Avenue in Islamabad.

After the eruption of fire, 5 vehicles of the fire brigade had started activities after arriving in at the building, which serves as the headquarters for the Cabinet and Government of Pakistan.

The fire eruption was caused by a ‘short circuit’, officials declared. A skylift was also brought to the construction, whereas, officials of Wapda and SSGC were also summoned.

شئر کریں

جاویریہ حارث

جاویریہ حارث اردو خبر میں پاکستان میں مقیم مصنف اور سابق ایڈیٹر ہیں۔

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *